- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Change font-size for the values of custom textarea
14 years 4 months ago #51636
by LenaK
Change font-size for the values of custom textarea was created by LenaK
I have created a few textareas and wish to increase the font-size. I'm looking for input values on the front-end CSS, but so far I can only effect the labels. Please point me when you get a chance. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51710
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change font-size for the values of custom textarea
You can add such CSS in your template's CSS:
textarea{
font-size: 2em !important;
}
textarea{
font-size: 2em !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: LenaK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52396
by LenaK
Replied by LenaK on topic Re: Change font-size for the values of custom textarea
Hi Nicolas,
I'm finally back on track.Phew!
Ran into a display issue with swMenufree and Hikashop. It completely disabled my carousel and created errors in my javascript. Wasted a lot of time looking for the problem because I didn't notice it straight away after installing the extension. So just to let anyone else playing with some of the free extensions, this one definitely creates display issues as well as JS issues/errors that indicate there are false problems with Hikashop. They were not there before.
I did find some helpful css to format almost every other option, except inside the darn text boxes. (laugh). I'm looking for syntax that works on focus of textboxes. Point me, if my aim is wrong. It appears that not all format options exist on my template and everyone else is way too savy to be asking such a question.
Lena
I'm finally back on track.Phew!
Ran into a display issue with swMenufree and Hikashop. It completely disabled my carousel and created errors in my javascript. Wasted a lot of time looking for the problem because I didn't notice it straight away after installing the extension. So just to let anyone else playing with some of the free extensions, this one definitely creates display issues as well as JS issues/errors that indicate there are false problems with Hikashop. They were not there before.
I did find some helpful css to format almost every other option, except inside the darn text boxes. (laugh). I'm looking for syntax that works on focus of textboxes. Point me, if my aim is wrong. It appears that not all format options exist on my template and everyone else is way too savy to be asking such a question.
Lena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change font-size for the values of custom textarea
What do you mean by "format options" ?
The template defines the styling. Sometimes template designers don't add CSS for all the possible elements, yes.
The template defines the styling. Sometimes template designers don't add CSS for all the possible elements, yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds