- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Styling the cart module
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51648
by londonstudio
Styling the cart module was created by londonstudio
Hello,
I am trying to achieve two things. The first is I want to move my products price list above the cart like the attached image. How is this achieved?
Second the cart shows a grey rectangle box that is overhanging the module border. How can I fix this? Visually it looks like the module box should be made wider? This width probably comes from the template, is there a way to over ride this.
The site is located here www.londonstudio.co.nz/index.php/the-sho...oyalty-card-design-1
Any advice would really be appreciated.
Cheers Ben
I am trying to achieve two things. The first is I want to move my products price list above the cart like the attached image. How is this achieved?
Second the cart shows a grey rectangle box that is overhanging the module border. How can I fix this? Visually it looks like the module box should be made wider? This width probably comes from the template, is there a way to over ride this.
The site is located here www.londonstudio.co.nz/index.php/the-sho...oyalty-card-design-1
Any advice would really be appreciated.
Cheers Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 4 months ago #51650
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Styling the cart module
Please ignore this post. I have worked it out!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds