- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 2
Can I accept custom product details from users?
14 years 4 months ago #51792
by hkingman
Can I accept custom product details from users? was created by hkingman
Can I set up Hikashop to accept custom product details from customers? I am building a site for a company whose products must be customized with a few lines of printed text and optionally a logo graphic,
Thank you for any suggestions!
-Henry
Thank you for any suggestions!
-Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51802
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I accept custom product details from users?
Yes, you can do that with custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51815
by hkingman
Replied by hkingman on topic Re: Can I accept custom product details from users?
Nicolas,
Hikashop comes through again!
Thank you,
-Henry
Hikashop comes through again!
Thank you,
-Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds