Skip to main content

product price

More
14 years 4 months ago #51851 by Rebel
product price was created by Rebel
I am just starting with my webshop. I have the business edition. Prices must only be seen when you log in. I think I dit this the right way, but now you see on the website no price, but "gratis" (Dutch for it is for free).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51855 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: product price
Hello,

1. Can you give us a link to your website

2. If you want the price to only be seen when you log in, you can :

- go to your product page
- use the "Access level" of your price

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51936 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product price
If you want to remove the "gratis" text when no prices are displayed, you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum