- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Menu Help
- clarkvan21
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51957
by clarkvan21
Menu Help was created by clarkvan21
I am having trouble with the menus in hikashop. I am doing a candy website with over 1000 products so when you go to "sweets" in the main navigation i want a permanent side menu with all the different categories of candy. Joomla seeems to only let me load it in the "components" section which would be ok since I can just make a second template and switch the "components" section and "module 1" locations and link it to that page only. But then when you click on an item the menu disappears and the item loads in the same "Components" slot. I would like the menu to stay in the "module1" slot and display the various products in the "components" slot. Here is an image of what I mean:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Menu Help
What you want is to create a categories listing module with a layout in list for the left area:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds