- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
convert currency
14 years 4 months ago #51985
by Power_Man
convert currency was created by Power_Man
Hi there,
I'm wondering how to add a currency converter, so users will be able to convert the price to the equivalent to their currencies. The main currency is the Canadian Dollar. However, I will be configured it using paypal. I do not want users to see the converted currencies throughout the checkout process. I only want the Canadian currency to be showing in checkout.
thanks,
I'm wondering how to add a currency converter, so users will be able to convert the price to the equivalent to their currencies. The main currency is the Canadian Dollar. However, I will be configured it using paypal. I do not want users to see the converted currencies throughout the checkout process. I only want the Canadian currency to be showing in checkout.
thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: convert currency
Hi,
Just set the other currencies are "displayed" and not "published" via the menu System->Currencies.
That way, users will be able to see the prices in the other currencies if they change the current currency with the hikashop currency switcher module, and during the checkout a message will tell them that the currency has been changed to CAD for the payment and they will see the prices in CAD.
Just set the other currencies are "displayed" and not "published" via the menu System->Currencies.
That way, users will be able to see the prices in the other currencies if they change the current currency with the hikashop currency switcher module, and during the checkout a message will tell them that the currency has been changed to CAD for the payment and they will see the prices in CAD.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52093
by Power_Man
Replied by Power_Man on topic Re: convert currency
Thanks Nicolas, this solves my issue during the checkout process. However, in the product page they still can see the two currencies ,the main and the converted . When I switch the hikashope currency switcher to the desire currency I still see the tow currencies. For example :
Main currency : CAD
Product :RAM
Price : ( CAD 20 )
After switching to US :
price : ( CAD 20 ) ( US 19.30 ) I want to hide the CAD , and only display US after switching.
Main currency : CAD
Product :RAM
Price : ( CAD 20 )
After switching to US :
price : ( CAD 20 ) ( US 19.30 ) I want to hide the CAD , and only display US after switching.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52094
by Power_Man
Replied by Power_Man on topic Re: convert currency
I found it , I have just to set the option in Associated category listing " show the original price " to No. Solved.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds