- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Changing upload thumbnail size doesn't work
14 years 4 months ago #52410
by sylph
Changing upload thumbnail size doesn't work was created by sylph
Hello,
I have set the config to have the thumbnail size of 300 x 300.
However, when displayed at the product page, it will be 250x350.
May I know how I can change the thumbnail size? I did delete all the thumbnail folders before uploading the images again, but it re-creates folders with certain pre-determined sizes.
Thanks!
I have set the config to have the thumbnail size of 300 x 300.
However, when displayed at the product page, it will be 250x350.
May I know how I can change the thumbnail size? I did delete all the thumbnail folders before uploading the images again, but it re-creates folders with certain pre-determined sizes.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing upload thumbnail size doesn't work
Hi,
If it creates thumbnails of that size it's because it's configured like that.
Can you do a screenshot of the Files tab of the configuration of Hikashop ?
If it creates thumbnails of that size it's because it's configured like that.
Can you do a screenshot of the Files tab of the configuration of Hikashop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52481
by sylph
Replied by sylph on topic Re: Changing upload thumbnail size doesn't work
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much for your prompt response.
I think it might be my misunderstanding on the "product page image" and "Image size".
I'm playing around with it now , sorry for the trouble caused.
Thank you very much for your prompt response.
I think it might be my misunderstanding on the "product page image" and "Image size".
I'm playing around with it now , sorry for the trouble caused.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds