- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
Custom shipping zones and calculations, HELP!
14 years 4 months ago #52461
by karlvann
Custom shipping zones and calculations, HELP! was created by karlvann
My skill level - I don't know how to code at all, however I have always gotten away with making changes to existing code to suit my needs.
I use custom shipping zones for all of my products. I see that I can enter a Manual shipping method which has a minimum and maximum postcode.
e.g. I know I can do it this way
sydney metro 2000 - 2050
create a new custom shipping
sydney metro 2061
create a new custom shipping
sydney metro 2070 - 2090
However I would have over a thousand custom shipping methods If I do it this way.
My question is, can I do something like this manually somewhere
Sydney Metro 2000-2050, 2061, 2070-2090 and so on
Also my calculations are worked out like this
per kilo weight Product weight flat rate
e.g. 0.38 X 70 + 10 = $36.46
is this possible with Hikashop?
I am just started out with hikashop yesterday, It's a relief compared to what I have been using and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it for my site if I can get these things worked out.
I use custom shipping zones for all of my products. I see that I can enter a Manual shipping method which has a minimum and maximum postcode.
e.g. I know I can do it this way
sydney metro 2000 - 2050
create a new custom shipping
sydney metro 2061
create a new custom shipping
sydney metro 2070 - 2090
However I would have over a thousand custom shipping methods If I do it this way.
My question is, can I do something like this manually somewhere
Sydney Metro 2000-2050, 2061, 2070-2090 and so on
Also my calculations are worked out like this
per kilo weight Product weight flat rate
e.g. 0.38 X 70 + 10 = $36.46
is this possible with Hikashop?
I am just started out with hikashop yesterday, It's a relief compared to what I have been using and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it for my site if I can get these things worked out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52521
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom shipping zones and calculations, HELP!
That would indeed require to change the code as it is not possible with the options provided.
The plugin file path is plugins/hikashopshipping/manual.php
You will have to edit the code in the function onShippingDisplay.
What do you mean by "per kilo weight Product weight flat rate" ?
The plugin file path is plugins/hikashopshipping/manual.php
You will have to edit the code in the function onShippingDisplay.
What do you mean by "per kilo weight Product weight flat rate" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52523
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic Re: Custom shipping zones and calculations, HELP!
What do you mean by "per kilo weight Product weight flat rate" ?
Oh, The formatting stuffed up (spaces) and it looks like gibberish now
It's just how my calc is setup, doesn't matter, I've found a way around it.
Thanks for the response, I'll have to figure out a way to change the code.. Thanks for your time. Kind regards, karl..
Oh, The formatting stuffed up (spaces) and it looks like gibberish now
It's just how my calc is setup, doesn't matter, I've found a way around it.
Thanks for the response, I'll have to figure out a way to change the code.. Thanks for your time. Kind regards, karl..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds