Skip to main content

Upgrade Hikashop

More
14 years 4 months ago #52757 by mohamed
Upgrade Hikashop was created by mohamed
I understand that you have a new version of Hikashop now and I wanted to upgrade to it. can you please tell me how to download the new version without paying for it again. I am using hikashop business.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52764 by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Upgrade Hikashop
Hi mohammed, how long ago did you buy the business version ? On mine all I do is go to 'Your account' at the top of this webpage, select orders, pick my order and click on the download. It says 50 dowloads left, but has never changed for me, anyway thats how I updated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52765 by mohamed
Replied by mohamed on topic Re: Upgrade Hikashop
I bought it less than a year ago if that is what you mean. also where exactly is this download button you speak of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52774 by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Upgrade Hikashop
Your Account (top of website)
- Your Orders
- Select Order (click on order number)
- In the product List section, Click on HikaShop Business (listed under files, see attached:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohamed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52776 by mohamed
Replied by mohamed on topic Re: Upgrade Hikashop
I see where it is supposed to be however my list is empty. there are no files to download. I dont even remember how i downloaded it the first time. Thanks anyway, I will just wait for someone with access to tell me whats wrong with the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #52866 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upgrade Hikashop
mohamed, your order is not confirmed because you paid it without going through PayPal. We added manually your license.
You will have to to to the menu Your account->Your subscriptions in order to download it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum