- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Add a line and picture into the invoice
14 years 4 months ago #52802
by vaclav
Add a line and picture into the invoice was created by vaclav
Hello,
I need to add one line and a picture into the invoice.
I tried to edit order/invoice.php in Display->Views
<div style="float:right;width:100px;padding-top:20px">
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
<?php echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.@$this->element->order_number;?>
to:
<div style="float:right;width:200px;padding-top:20px">
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
<?php echo JText::_('DATE_TAX').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
<?php echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.@$this->element->order_number;?>
and add DATE_VAT="VAT date" into the language file but nothing changed in the invoice. How can I add such line? It should show the same date as the date line originally shown in the invoice, but I need to have the date line one more time including text with VAT date (it is by law in my country) - like: VAT Date: 6.6.2012.
I also need to add a picture with signature to the bottom line of the invoice. How can I do this?
Thanks
Vaclav
I need to add one line and a picture into the invoice.
I tried to edit order/invoice.php in Display->Views
<div style="float:right;width:100px;padding-top:20px">
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
<?php echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.@$this->element->order_number;?>
to:
<div style="float:right;width:200px;padding-top:20px">
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
<?php echo JText::_('DATE_TAX').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
<?php echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.@$this->element->order_number;?>
and add DATE_VAT="VAT date" into the language file but nothing changed in the invoice. How can I add such line? It should show the same date as the date line originally shown in the invoice, but I need to have the date line one more time including text with VAT date (it is by law in my country) - like: VAT Date: 6.6.2012.
I also need to add a picture with signature to the bottom line of the invoice. How can I do this?
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52819
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Add a line and picture into the invoice
Hi vaclav,
Are you sure that you are editing the good template ?
Because I tried your solution on my end, and it's working fine.
order / invoice.php is in the backend view and in frontend.
Are you sure that you are editing the good template ?
Because I tried your solution on my end, and it's working fine.
order / invoice.php is in the backend view and in frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52883
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add a line and picture into the invoice
Make sure that you're editing that view file for your back end template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds