- Posts: 173
- Thank you received: 8
Category list and product list box's centred...
14 years 4 months ago #52826
by ianspeed
Category list and product list box's centred... was created by ianspeed
Can I centre the product box's and category box's so if there is only one product or category it's in the centre and not on the left hand side?
Many Thanks
Ian
Many Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52898
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Hi ianspeed,
You can try to edit the class: .hikashop_products
In HikaShop > System > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend_default.css file.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
You can try to edit the class: .hikashop_products
In HikaShop > System > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend_default.css file.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53110
by ianspeed
Replied by ianspeed on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Hi Xavier, tried lots of things but container box's are still floating to left
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Can you give a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Ok, I see what you mean now. That is unfortunately not possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianspeed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54572
by ianspeed
Replied by ianspeed on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Hi Nicolas,
Hope you are well.
On a separate issue I can't get the products in the associated category to display under the main product...it's doing my head in..I can get all products to display if I set the sub filter to all and not direct sub elements, never had this problem before, ps managed to secure a job which includes in the quote the purchased version of Hikashop..
Many Thanks
Ian
Hope you are well.
On a separate issue I can't get the products in the associated category to display under the main product...it's doing my head in..I can get all products to display if I set the sub filter to all and not direct sub elements, never had this problem before, ps managed to secure a job which includes in the quote the purchased version of Hikashop..
Many Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54605
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Hi,
Try to replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php by the one in that archive and that should help already if you module is configured properly.
Try to replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php by the one in that archive and that should help already if you module is configured properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianspeed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54641
by ianspeed
Replied by ianspeed on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
Hi Nicolas,
Brilliant, didn't think it had worked to begin with but now I have reset the default module to normal settings it's working fine
Is there any documentation on the how the new view layout is handled as I need to shift the description for the product to the right of the image, which I could do easily on prior releases, but the layout since the review system was implemented has changed...not sure how everything interacts anymore.
Many many thanks
Ian
Brilliant, didn't think it had worked to begin with but now I have reset the default module to normal settings it's working fine
Is there any documentation on the how the new view layout is handled as I need to shift the description for the product to the right of the image, which I could do easily on prior releases, but the layout since the review system was implemented has changed...not sure how everything interacts anymore.
Many many thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54643
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category list and product list box's centred...
It's still the same but instead of doing it on the "show" file you need to do it in the "show_default" file of the view "product"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianspeed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds