- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
how to remove the filter under the listing page?
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #52876
by zoeatdemetra
how to remove the filter under the listing page? was created by zoeatdemetra
I've purchased
I just created two filter module, but have two problems:
1. when I select the filter value,the website doesn't come back with the filter result at home,actually it seems not responding at all.
2. The two filters also display under the category listing/product listing/ product page. I want it to be just display on the left module of my joomla website.
Attached is the screen shot.
Please advise how I can solve these problems.Thank you!
The link to my website is: demetracabinetry.com/shop-vanities-online.html . I have not officially published my shopping site yet so I can just enable the menu for short period of time only. I look forward to your reply soon.
I just created two filter module, but have two problems:
1. when I select the filter value,the website doesn't come back with the filter result at home,actually it seems not responding at all.
2. The two filters also display under the category listing/product listing/ product page. I want it to be just display on the left module of my joomla website.
Attached is the screen shot.
Please advise how I can solve these problems.Thank you!
The link to my website is: demetracabinetry.com/shop-vanities-online.html . I have not officially published my shopping site yet so I can just enable the menu for short period of time only. I look forward to your reply soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52934
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: how to remove the filter under the listing page?
Hi zoeatdemetra,
Try to set the filters again.
You can read the documentation to hide the filters in the product page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ing.html#description
Try to set the filters again.
You can read the documentation to hide the filters in the product page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ing.html#description
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #52997
by zoeatdemetra
Replied by zoeatdemetra on topic Re: how to remove the filter under the listing page?
I am able to hide the filter in the category/product listing page now. Thank you!
However,the filter module seems doesn't work at all, I've set No on"sumbit on click",and Yes on "Dynamic display", but when I select the value of the filter module,it doesn't return the filter result.
However,the filter module seems doesn't work at all, I've set No on"sumbit on click",and Yes on "Dynamic display", but when I select the value of the filter module,it doesn't return the filter result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53099
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to remove the filter under the listing page?
If you deactivate the submit on click in the filters, it won't do anything when you select the filters. You would have to click on the "filter" button that you also deactivated in the options of the module...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds