- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Currency Filtering with Bank Transfer, COD & Check
14 years 3 months ago #53052
by jrm
Currency Filtering with Bank Transfer, COD & Check was created by jrm
Hi Nicolas,
I run my shop in US$, UK£ and BBD (Barbados Dollar).
I have only BBD set in Bank Transfer, COD and Check payment methods (Barbados Dollar), but they all show as payment methods whatever currency is selected as the shop currency. They all filter on Zone OK, but not on currency.
I must be doing something wrong...
Best regards,
John
I run my shop in US$, UK£ and BBD (Barbados Dollar).
I have only BBD set in Bank Transfer, COD and Check payment methods (Barbados Dollar), but they all show as payment methods whatever currency is selected as the shop currency. They all filter on Zone OK, but not on currency.
I must be doing something wrong...
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Currency Filtering with Bank Transfer, COD & Check
There is indeed a problem with that on the current version of HikaShop.
I've published a new build with a patch for it. Try to download and install it again on top of your current version and that should work.
I've published a new build with a patch for it. Try to download and install it again on top of your current version and that should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53152
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Re: Currency Filtering with Bank Transfer, COD & Check
Thanks, Nicolas. I'll give it a try.
Best regards,
John
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53165
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Re: Currency Filtering with Bank Transfer, COD & Check
That's the answer, Nicolas. Works well.
Mille fois merci.
Best regards,
John
Mille fois merci.
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds