Skip to main content

Product display customization

More
14 years 3 months ago #53107 by ryand500
Currently I have customized the way my products show up in their categories, but I cant find out how to customize the product page itself...
This is what it looks like now...

I would like to do something like this


Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53126 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You can maybe try to :

- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the "Layout on product page" Option to Reversed

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53129 by ryand500
Cool Thanks alot... How would I make that image bigger though, cant find in CSS, maybe Im not looking properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53131 by Mohamed Thelji
I think that you can do it if you :

- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Files"
- Set the Product page image width and height to a bigger value

Hope this will also help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ryand500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53134 by ryand500
Thanks for the great help it works perfectly. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum