- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Default Country/State not working
14 years 3 months ago #53196
by jrm
Default Country/State not working was created by jrm
Hi Nicolas,
I decided to change default Country & State from France / Rhone in Custom fields. I changed the default to Barbados, saved the config, and save was confirmed. However, it defaulted to Afghanistan. I tried to return it to France, with the same result - Afghanistan again. I don't think I am doing anything wrong!
Best regards,
John
I decided to change default Country & State from France / Rhone in Custom fields. I changed the default to Barbados, saved the config, and save was confirmed. However, it defaulted to Afghanistan. I tried to return it to France, with the same result - Afghanistan again. I don't think I am doing anything wrong!
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53255
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default Country/State not working
Hi,
Turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again.
Do you get an error ?
Turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again.
Do you get an error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53288
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Re: Default Country/State not working
Yes, Nicolas - the default country has ?? before and after - see image attached.
John
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53310
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default Country/State not working
So you don't have any errors.
The ?? are normal when you turn on the language debug option (but I was talking about the normal debug option).
What are the queries displayed at the bottom of the page when you save ?
Could you copy/paste them all ?
The ?? are normal when you turn on the language debug option (but I was talking about the normal debug option).
What are the queries displayed at the bottom of the page when you save ?
Could you copy/paste them all ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53334
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Re: Default Country/State not working
Here it is:
21 Queries Logged
21 Queries Logged
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jrm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default Country/State not working
Please download again HikaShop on our website and install it over your version and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53424
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Re: Default Country/State not working
Thanks, Nicolas. It works, now.
Best regards,
John
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds