- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
Bulk download upload user data shipping data
My next question is, if there is a way like csv download and upload for user data and shipping data. It will be easy for me to transfer my data from old site to new site.
Or if not, is there a way to allow me create a excel spreadsheet for shipping data and user data, than do a bulk upload?
Or, you have any good suggestion?
The worst of the worst, is log on 2 sites and copy - paste the data by switching them

Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the user data, that's tricky as the data is in several tables... You have the users table of joomla where the user's main information is stored. The hikashop_user data which stores the user in HikaShop and a link to the joomla user information. And the hikashop_address table where the addresses of the users are stored.
So it can be quite difficult to move... I don't have an easy solution for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But have an error when upload to new site. I think I have to do it manually in admin panel

Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I am having error by download the shipping charge database from old site and upload to new site in PHPMyAdmin.
I am thinking create an excel file with these titles (copied from PHPMyAdmin structure) and upload to PHPMyAdmin in new site:
shipping_id shipping_type shipping_name shipping_zone_namekey shipping_price shipping_currency_id shipping_description shipping_published
Above fields should have no problem for entry, but my shipping charge based on the weight. In PHPMyAdmin Shipping structure, there is no field for min weight and max weight, but there is shipping_param field.
I am not sure how if it is for min weight and max weight, how to enter in this field for weight?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The restrictions of the manual shipping method are stored in the shipping_params option after being serialized with the serialize function of PHP:
www.php.net/manual/en/function.serialize.php
You can use that tool in order to unserialize et reserialize the data in that column:
blog.tanist.co.uk/files/unserialize/index.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

but, from the PHPMyAdmin - shipping_params, I copy the data below:
O:8:"stdClass":14:{s:19:"shipping_percentage";s:1:"0";s:18:"shipping_min_price";s:0:"";s:18:"shipping_max_price";s:0:"";s:25:"shipping_virtual_included";s:1:"0";s:19:"shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01";s:19:"shipping_max_weight";s:0:"20";s:20:"shipping_weight_unit";s:1:"g";s:19:"shipping_zip_prefix";s:0:"";s:16:"shipping_min_zip";s:0:"";s:16:"shipping_max_zip";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_zip_suffix";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_min_volume";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_max_volume";s:0:"";s:18:"shipping_size_unit";s:1:"m";}
I can see the "shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01"; and "shipping_max_weight";s:0:"20";
Am I correct to edit the weight data here and copy the whole codes in the params field and upload it (in CSV format) ?
I suggest Hikashop new release allow admin user upload in excel format in admin panel for the shipping charge data, it is easier to create in excel and done the job fast.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your serialized data is not valid.
When you see that:
s:19:"shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01";
the first part which is "s" indicates that you're looking at a string. The second part, 19, indicates the length of the string and then you have the string in the third parameter. So you have 19 because shipping_min_weight has 19 letters.
And as you can see, the value of that parameter has four characters: 0.01
So if you change the values there, you also need to change the letters count.
Thus, s:0:"20" is not possible. It should be s:2:"20".
If you use :
O:8:"stdClass":14:{s:19:"shipping_percentage";s:1:"0";s:18:"shipping_min_price";s:0:"";s:18:"shipping_max_price";s:0:"";s:25:"shipping_virtual_included";s:1:"0";s:19:"shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01";s:19:"shipping_max_weight";s:2:"20";s:20:"shipping_weight_unit";s:1:"g";s:19:"shipping_zip_prefix";s:0:"";s:16:"shipping_min_zip";s:0:"";s:16:"shipping_max_zip";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_zip_suffix";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_min_volume";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_max_volume";s:0:"";s:18:"shipping_size_unit";s:1:"m";}
in the unserializer tool I gave you, it will display the data unserialized while with what you have now, it just says that the data is not valid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have tried many ways, and finally uploaded but without the shipping_params

So my shipping data still missed out of the min & max weights!!
After trying the unserialzer by putting the codes in params in the box, it's get:
stdClass Object
(
[shipping_percentage] => 0
[shipping_per_product] => 0
[shipping_price_per_product] =>
[shipping_min_price] =>
[shipping_max_price] =>
[shipping_virtual_included] => 0
[shipping_override_address] => 0
[shipping_override_address_text] =>
[shipping_min_weight] => 120.01
[shipping_max_weight] => 140
[shipping_weight_unit] => g
[shipping_zip_prefix] =>
[shipping_min_zip] =>
[shipping_max_zip] =>
[shipping_zip_suffix] =>
[shipping_min_volume] =>
[shipping_max_volume] =>
[shipping_size_unit] => m
)
How can I use above data? and how if I wanted to upload the missing min & max weights to fix into the shipping data table?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
O:8:"stdClass"
:{s:19:"shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01";s:19:"shipping_max_weight";s:2:"20";s:20:"shipping_weight_unit";s:1:"g";}So I think I can just upload min_weight, max_weight & weight_unit by edit O:8:"stdClass":14: to O:8:"stdClass"
: , but how about O:8: ? what is it stand for?I still cannot upload with this params field, what have I missed out?
Very sorry, cannot find solution in any where on the net about params
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
O:8:"stdClass"
:{s:19:"shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01";s:19:"shipping_max_weight";s:2:"20";s:20:"shipping_weight_unit";s:1:"g";}So I think I can just upload min_weight, max_weight & weight_unit by edit O:8:"stdClass":14: to O:8:"stdClass"
: , but how about O:8: ? what is it stand for?I still cannot upload with this params field, what have I missed out?
Very sorry, cannot find solution in any where on the net about params
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
stdClass Object
(
[shipping_percentage] => 0
[shipping_per_product] => 0
[shipping_price_per_product] =>
[shipping_min_price] =>
[shipping_max_price] =>
[shipping_virtual_included] => 0
[shipping_override_address] => 0
[shipping_override_address_text] =>
[shipping_min_weight] => 120.01
[shipping_max_weight] => 140
[shipping_weight_unit] => g
[shipping_zip_prefix] =>
[shipping_min_zip] =>
[shipping_max_zip] =>
[shipping_zip_suffix] =>
[shipping_min_volume] =>
[shipping_max_volume] =>
[shipping_size_unit] => m
)
but, in the admin backend, still don't see any result??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
O:8:"stdClass":14:{s:19:"shipping_percentage";s:1:"0";s:18:"shipping_min_price";s:0:"";s:18:"shipping_max_price";s:0:"";s:25:"shipping_virtual_included";s:1:"0";s:19:"shipping_min_weight";s:4:"0.01";s:19:"shipping_max_weight";s:2:"20";s:20:"shipping_weight_unit";s:1:"g";s:19:"shipping_zip_prefix";s:0:"";s:16:"shipping_min_zip";s:0:"";s:16:"shipping_max_zip";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_zip_suffix";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_min_volume";s:0:"";s:19:"shipping_max_volume";s:0:"";s:18:"shipping_size_unit";s:1:"m";}
but, I just failed to do it! am I missed out something anywhere - eg, set permission 0777 to any folder? I tried set 0777 to component -com_hikashop - params, but also not working.
Hope you give more clearer instruction.
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How are you adding it ? It should be added in the shipping_params column of your shipping methods in the hikashop_shipping table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The setting in the import was by default.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please log in or register to see it.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The CSV you attached in post is correct. If you just import it, like that, does it work ? If not, what is the error and how are your importing it (could you do a screenshot of the options screen of the import process )?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.