Only show mini cart when items are in it ?
14 years 3 months ago #53580
by rikatos
Only show mini cart when items are in it ? was created by rikatos
Is there a way to only show the mini cart when there are actually items in it? Had a look on forums and couldnt find if anyone had done it before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53674
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Only show mini cart when items are in it ?
You should override the empty message so that it doesn't display anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53749
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Only show mini cart when items are in it ?
aye I understand that, I was hoping to show and hide a whole module in my sidebar rather than just the text but Im sure I will find a way around it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds