- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
no payment method found
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53590
by thomas.boepple
no payment method found was created by thomas.boepple
I run Hika Starter 1.5.8 and have setup a shop with one test item
My main tax zone is set to 13 Australia
I have created a manual shipping method to 13 Australia
and also
Australia Post shipping plugin
both plugins are enabled
I then created a paypal payment method, also with 13 Australia as a zone
all these plugins are enabled
In checkout I get this message:
No payment methods found
No shipping methods available to your location
Where am I going wrong?
Thanks for your much appreciated help.
My main tax zone is set to 13 Australia
I have created a manual shipping method to 13 Australia
and also
Australia Post shipping plugin
both plugins are enabled
I then created a paypal payment method, also with 13 Australia as a zone
all these plugins are enabled
In checkout I get this message:
No payment methods found
No shipping methods available to your location
Where am I going wrong?
Thanks for your much appreciated help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #53613
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: no payment method found
Hello,
Can you :
- test it again
- Set an australian shipping an billing address when you are in the checkout
- tell me if it works
Can you :
- test it again
- Set an australian shipping an billing address when you are in the checkout
- tell me if it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: no payment method found
Please check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 months ago #53724
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Re: no payment method found
Thank you Nicolas,
I went by that list - before.
What I have changed now is take the zone out of the payment plugin - and everything is working.
Should I not put a zone into the payment plugin then?
My understanding was that this restricts the possible payment from one zone only. i.e. Australia in my case.
Perhaps it is just enough to restrict the shipment option?
Thanks,
Thomas
I went by that list - before.
What I have changed now is take the zone out of the payment plugin - and everything is working.
Should I not put a zone into the payment plugin then?
My understanding was that this restricts the possible payment from one zone only. i.e. Australia in my case.
Perhaps it is just enough to restrict the shipment option?
Thanks,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: no payment method found
Yes, you don't need it if you already have the restriction in the shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds