- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics selection method per product?
- Christoph59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53641
by Christoph59
characteristics selection method per product? was created by Christoph59
Hi,
is it possible to change the characteristics selection method for each product individually or am I stuck by the global setting.
Thanks!
Best regards
Christoph
is it possible to change the characteristics selection method for each product individually or am I stuck by the global setting.
Thanks!
Best regards
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics selection method per product?
Click on the "manage variants" button once you added your characteristics and delete the variants you don't need for that product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christoph59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53782
by Christoph59
Replied by Christoph59 on topic Re: characteristics selection method per product?
Hi,
sorry I made it not clear what I meant: can I change between dropdown-list and radio-button display of variants / options on a per product basis, eg for product A I use the dropdown-list way of display and for product B the radio buttons? (basically I understood I have to decide from the beginning in the configuration menu). It would make sense for me as my products are very different from each other and in some cases I would eg prefer radio buttons.
Thanks!
Christoph
sorry I made it not clear what I meant: can I change between dropdown-list and radio-button display of variants / options on a per product basis, eg for product A I use the dropdown-list way of display and for product B the radio buttons? (basically I understood I have to decide from the beginning in the configuration menu). It would make sense for me as my products are very different from each other and in some cases I would eg prefer radio buttons.
Thanks!
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53861
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics selection method per product?
There is no option for that.
It could be some with some code customization and a custom product field I think but you would need to know PHP to add that.
It could be some with some code customization and a custom product field I think but you would need to know PHP to add that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds