Skip to main content

Possible to register some, but not others?

More
14 years 3 months ago #53786 by akcreation
Hi there,

On my website the majority or products will require the user to register, however I also have some products for which I do not want for the user to register, I just want for them to be able to purchase and pay without registering. I see that there is a setting in the Confirguartion>Checkout which allows you to change this option, but only for all products.

Is there a way of having some products or categories to require registration, but some not?

Many thanks,

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53863 by nicolas
Hi,

No, that can only be set store-wide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum