- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Hide the product code on front end
14 years 3 months ago #53888
by Grey64
Hide the product code on front end was created by Grey64
Hi
I sure I'm missing something simple but I've searched the forum and read the help topics but I can't figure out how NOT to display the product code, if I leave it blank it only works for one product then says this code is already used and needs something.
Surely there is an option to hide the code from the front end.
Thanks
Graham
I sure I'm missing something simple but I've searched the forum and read the help topics but I can't figure out how NOT to display the product code, if I leave it blank it only works for one product then says this code is already used and needs something.
Surely there is an option to hide the code from the front end.
Thanks
Graham
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #53902
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hide the product code on front end
Hello Graham,
Yes there is an option to hide the product code in the front-end, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the "Display product code" to NO
This option is just available in the last release of Hikashop (1.5.
, hope this will help you
.
Yes there is an option to hide the product code in the front-end, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the "Display product code" to NO
This option is just available in the last release of Hikashop (1.5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds