Skip to main content

Simplest Checkout

More
14 years 3 months ago #54141 by toniCarr
Simplest Checkout was created by toniCarr
What is the simplest checkout? I keep getting the login and registration. Do they have to register? I don't want them to have to activate their account by going to their email.

Maybe this is not securely possible but I woiuld just like them to put in their address and shipping information and buy the product.

Thanks,
Toni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54224 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Simplest Checkout
Activation is only required if you activate the user account activation option of the joomla user manager. Disable it and you won't have it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toniCarr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum