- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 3
Right part on product details
14 years 3 months ago #54212
by lanzanet
Right part on product details was created by lanzanet
Hi. I recently bought the business edition and I'm setting up my shop, but when I get the details from some product nothing appears on the right side. Votes, price, units and add to cart button appears below the product image, and there's 50% free space aprox. on the right side. I've read many posts from here but nothing found. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54214
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Right part on product details
Well, I answer myself. I needed more space on the right side, so I put in my hikashop custom CSS the line:
.hikashop_product_left_part { width: 30% !important;}
and now appears the correct info on the right side. :silly:
Thanks!
.hikashop_product_left_part { width: 30% !important;}
and now appears the correct info on the right side. :silly:
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds