- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Authorize automatically capturing
How do I change this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$vars["x_type"] = 'AUTH_CAPTURE';
to:
$vars["x_type"] = 'AUTH_ONLY';
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$vars["x_relay_response"] = 'FALSE';
$vars["x_customer_ip"] = $order->order_ip;
$vars["x_type"] = 'AUTH_ONLY'; // AUTH_ONLY would be able to just ask for the availability of money and it would be necessayr to make another request in CURL after the order is ready to ship with the same transaction id
$vars["x_login"] = $method->payment_params->login_id;
if(!empty($order->order_id)){
$vars["x_invoice_num"] = $order->order_id;
$vars["x_po_num"] = $vars["x_invoice_num"];
}
and an order still came through authorized and captured - Is there anything else I need to do? I only changed it in this one place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A while ago I though I fixed it when I changed the code in the new php file to authorize only - I think it worked for a while - then it went back to capturing. Then I took a new copy of the php file (from the upgrade folder that I downloaded) and am using that now in its original form (I think)
Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The related products listing is displayed with a normal hikashop products listing module. So you can configure it via the menu Display->Content modules.
Just change the display options of the module to your needs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Attachment not found
Please help! An order will go through and it says it is ok in the orders section - but it never gets to authorizenet. They have not seen transactions in the last 10 days! I have a screenshot of the plugin setup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That plugin is working well in 1.6.0 for other users. There is no reason it wouldn't be the case for you.
Contacting authorize.net support is a good idea at this time. It might indeed be an issue with your account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do I do now?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Turn it off and you will be in live mode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, they are still automatically capturing and I want it to authorize only.
What do I check now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<input type="text" name="data[payment][payment_params][capture]" value="<?php echo $this->element->payment_params->capture; ?>" />
to:
<?php echo JHTML::_('hikaselect.booleanlist', "data[payment][payment_params][capture]" , '',@$this->element->payment_params->capture ); ?>
in the plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/authorize_configuration.php file and turn off the instant capture option of the plugin and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<?php echo JHTML::_('select.booleanlist', "data[payment][payment_params][capture]" , '',@$this->element->payment_params->capture ); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
By the way I like the new setup of "captured yes or no" Put it in next upgrade - easier to understand than numbers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.