- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Problem formatting invoices
- unclefudgly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54355
by unclefudgly
Problem formatting invoices was created by unclefudgly
Hi
I took your cue from this post www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/10032...hipping-invoice.html to style customer invoices, but on editing the correct view, it has no impact on the invoice I am trying to style. I must be missing something but don't know what?
this is the file I customised..
I took your cue from this post www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/10032...hipping-invoice.html to style customer invoices, but on editing the correct view, it has no impact on the invoice I am trying to style. I must be missing something but don't know what?
this is the file I customised..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54393
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem formatting invoices
The order/invoice file is displayed on your back end. So you need to edit it for your backend template.
It's probably why you don't see any changes. You must be editing it for another template that the one your using on the backend.
It's probably why you don't see any changes. You must be editing it for another template that the one your using on the backend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: unclefudgly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- unclefudgly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54424
by unclefudgly
Replied by unclefudgly on topic Re: Problem formatting invoices
Doh!! :blush:
I knew it was something silly! I was editing backend view for front end template
thanks
I knew it was something silly! I was editing backend view for front end template
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds