- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
variant images
14 years 3 months ago #54363
by zvone
variant images was created by zvone
Hey, I need to know is this possible to achieve:
I have one product X with 10 colors as variants. I want to show under product page all variants of that product (in unordered list <ul><li>...) with only images and links to that variant. I know it's not possible in a regular way, but I'm planning to hire a programmer, so I want know is that task very difficult to achieve?
Thanks.
I have one product X with 10 colors as variants. I want to show under product page all variants of that product (in unordered list <ul><li>...) with only images and links to that variant. I know it's not possible in a regular way, but I'm planning to hire a programmer, so I want know is that task very difficult to achieve?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54377
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: variant images
Hello,
No, your programmer will maybe have some difficulties to display the images but I don't think that this task will be that difficult to achieve, because he'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the file "show_default" of the view "product" of the template that you are using in the front end
- add some code
No, your programmer will maybe have some difficulties to display the images but I don't think that this task will be that difficult to achieve, because he'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the file "show_default" of the view "product" of the template that you are using in the front end
- add some code
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54380
by zvone
Replied by zvone on topic Re: variant images
Yeah I see the database path how to get characteristic info from variant. But I'm still searching in which table are stored images data?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54382
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: variant images
In the table FILE where the "file_type" is set to product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54386
by zvone
Replied by zvone on topic Re: variant images
Ah nice, and the "file_ref_id" from same table relates to "product_id" from table hikashop_product.
Well, I basically need nice structured SQL query
Well, I basically need nice structured SQL query
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by zvone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds