- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
Disable Module Under Product Display ?
14 years 3 months ago #54432
by michael
Disable Module Under Product Display ? was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
I have a module on left col named as "you might interest", it is actually a "related product" section in 1 col x 4 items (please see picture).
Then I found there is a similar module came out from bottom of product display area, also names "you might interest" in center align (1 col x 4 items vertically).
I don't want this bottom module to show up, but forget where to disable it?
I didn't create this module, have checked through all modules created.
Thank you!
I have a module on left col named as "you might interest", it is actually a "related product" section in 1 col x 4 items (please see picture).
Then I found there is a similar module came out from bottom of product display area, also names "you might interest" in center align (1 col x 4 items vertically).
I don't want this bottom module to show up, but forget where to disable it?

I didn't create this module, have checked through all modules created.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54458
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable Module Under Product Display ?
It's probably the "Modules under the product page" option of the Display tab of the configuration you're looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54529
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Disable Module Under Product Display ?
Oh, after disabled "Modules under the product page", it disappeared from bottom of product page, but found the module in the left column don't working well now - it's don't show related products but everything randomly?
Or, this has to create individual module for each category?
Thank you!
Or, this has to create individual module for each category?
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by michael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds