- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Displaying module titles
14 years 3 months ago #54730
by jarinz
Displaying module titles was created by jarinz
I want to display the module titles on my homepage product listings but despite selecting Yes on Show title for both Hikashop and Joomla module options, the titles are not coming up. Is there another setting I need to change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54771
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Displaying module titles
Hi,
The title of modules is displayed by your template. If you don't get the title, it's because your template is configured to not display the title for the modules in these positions.
Normally, you can be changed in the index.php file of your template, but I advise you to contact your template provider for a more precise answer on that question.
The title of modules is displayed by your template. If you don't get the title, it's because your template is configured to not display the title for the modules in these positions.
Normally, you can be changed in the index.php file of your template, but I advise you to contact your template provider for a more precise answer on that question.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54818
by jarinz
Replied by jarinz on topic Re: Displaying module titles
thanks, I was able to fix it in the php
I'm using beez5, if anyone else has this problem the fix is on forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2706455
I'm using beez5, if anyone else has this problem the fix is on forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2706455
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds