Skip to main content

SOLVED - HikaShop hidden menus

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #54905 by donig
HI,

I think I had a menu named "HikaShop hidden menu" and I deleted it.
Is there a way to recreate it? I mean, to restore the links from that menu.

Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by donig. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54913 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Can you see in your table x__menu if you have a row with a menutype is set to hikashop hidden menu ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54914 by donig
Replied by donig on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
I can't find it

Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54917 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
Hi,

I think that you lose your links from that menu.

Theses links are created when you associate a menu to a module.
Go in HikaShop > Display > Content menus, and for each of your menus, a message will be displayed with a link "Click here to associate..."

By this way, your hidden links will be restored and the Hikashop hidden menu too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54921 by donig
Replied by donig on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
I did that but the Hikashop hidden menu is not recreated...

Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54988 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
You should cehck the trash can of menus of Joomla. Maybe they are still there and in that case, you will be able to restore them.
Otherwise, you will have to recreate your menus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55031 by donig
Replied by donig on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
I checked, there is nothing left in the trash.
But is true that a menu named "HikaShop hidden menu" was created by the HikaShop itself, no?
I think that is the cause by which I cannot point anymore to product listings...
I have many modules like "Associated products listing for category listing menu ###" but not that hidden menu.
It is a solution reinstalling HikaShop?

Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55032 by donig
Replied by donig on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
I forgot to say that I intend and try to use Maximenu CK and its patch for HikaShop.

Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55076 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
If you create one new hikashop category listing module, it will recreate the hikashop hidden menu element.
But if you want to use maximenu you don't need that anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55087 by donig
Replied by donig on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
I'll try with a new category.

This is what Cedric said about the maximenu with hikashop patch:
"1/ create a new content module from hikashop (hikashop module )
2/ set up this module to render the products like you want
3/ then a hidden menu link for hikashop is automatically created, you must retrieve its ID in the menu manager
4/ write this ID in the Maximenu CK options for hikashop : Menu Itemid"
"... Hikashop creates a menu link, in a specific Menu
look at all your menus in your website, you must find it
(it is the hikashop behavior, I can't change that)"

Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55122 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop hidden menus
You don't have to do like that.
You can just create a category listing menu item as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
The menu item does not necessary have to be in the menu "HikaShop hidden menu". It can be in any menu.
Then, use its id in maximenu ck and voilà.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum