- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
Vote Styling, Hide Username and Add Nickname
14 years 3 months ago #54920
by michael
Vote Styling, Hide Username and Add Nickname was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
Now come to the vote and comments. I have some questions here:
1. Hide the username from display
2. Add a field as nickname for display
3. Styling the comments box and form - expand the width
Thank you in advance!
Now come to the vote and comments. I have some questions here:
1. Hide the username from display
2. Add a field as nickname for display
3. Styling the comments box and form - expand the width
Thank you in advance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohaa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Vote Styling, Hide Username and Add Nickname
Hi,
As far as I know, nickname and username are the same thing. So I don't see what you're trying to do with your two first points...
For the width of the comments area, you will have to edit the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and modify the width of the CSS definitions related to the comments area.
As far as I know, nickname and username are the same thing. So I don't see what you're trying to do with your two first points...
For the width of the comments area, you will have to edit the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and modify the width of the CSS definitions related to the comments area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55019
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Vote Styling, Hide Username and Add Nickname
Thanks, edited point 3.
For point 1 & 2, thought it was good to protect customer account
Thank you!
For point 1 & 2, thought it was good to protect customer account

Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds