- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
Login Page Language Translation
14 years 3 months ago #55042
by michael
Login Page Language Translation was created by michael
Hi Nicolas,
My Chinese site was a bit slow in rebuilding. Now have a problem in language translation for login page, please see below:
For Hikashop checkout login page, I have downloaded a copy of language file from your site and did well (but still have email and email confirmation field not show up in Chinese)
For another login page to my Hikashop user account (for order history, shipping address), it seems not translated, I tried change the language from user.ini or login.ini but no effect.
Please show me the right way to change them.
Thank you very much again !
My Chinese site was a bit slow in rebuilding. Now have a problem in language translation for login page, please see below:
For Hikashop checkout login page, I have downloaded a copy of language file from your site and did well (but still have email and email confirmation field not show up in Chinese)
For another login page to my Hikashop user account (for order history, shipping address), it seems not translated, I tried change the language from user.ini or login.ini but no effect.
Please show me the right way to change them.
Thank you very much again !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55044
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Login Page Language Translation
Hello michael,
1. You'll maybe have to download a chiness language pack for joomla, because the fields "Email" and "E-mail comfirmation" are not from Hikashop.
2. Or you can do an override : "Control Panel->Language manager->Overrides->new"
Hope this will help you a little
1. You'll maybe have to download a chiness language pack for joomla, because the fields "Email" and "E-mail comfirmation" are not from Hikashop.
2. Or you can do an override : "Control Panel->Language manager->Overrides->new"
Hope this will help you a little
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55092
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Login Page Language Translation
Hi Thelji,
Thanks for your reply! I have managed to get a language pack from a Joomla forum post (really hard to find) that allow use in fontend, and I use Osol captcha.
Now I wish to change the checkout login page - move registration to left and login to right, but disable everything for login, only place a link with texts to a new login page, so that it can display Osol captcha.
Sorry for the additional request
Thank you!
Thanks for your reply! I have managed to get a language pack from a Joomla forum post (really hard to find) that allow use in fontend, and I use Osol captcha.
Now I wish to change the checkout login page - move registration to left and login to right, but disable everything for login, only place a link with texts to a new login page, so that it can display Osol captcha.
Sorry for the additional request

Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by michael. Reason: Sorry! I haven't move login to right column yet, the image is cut and paste :D
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login Page Language Translation
You will have to edit the file "login" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views in order to do your changes.
Swaping both areas should be easy, but it might require some CSS changes too in order to display better.
Changing the login display to a link should also be quite simple there.
Swaping both areas should be easy, but it might require some CSS changes too in order to display better.
Changing the login display to a link should also be quite simple there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55197
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Login Page Language Translation
Thank you, I have changed the registration to left and login to right. But, for linking to a login page that can direct to checkout after logged in, I am failed to do that!
I use a normal <a href="">login</a> html code that direct to customer user account , and not the order checkout page.
What codes should I write in the Display > View > Checkout > Login:
<div id="hikashop_checkout_login_right_part" class="hikashop_checkout_login_right_part">
<fieldset class="input">
<h2><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_LOGIN');?></h2><?php
echo $this->loadTemplate('form');
?>
</fieldset>
</div>
Thank you again!
I use a normal <a href="">login</a> html code that direct to customer user account , and not the order checkout page.
What codes should I write in the Display > View > Checkout > Login:
<div id="hikashop_checkout_login_right_part" class="hikashop_checkout_login_right_part">
<fieldset class="input">
<h2><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_LOGIN');?></h2><?php
echo $this->loadTemplate('form');
?>
</fieldset>
</div>
Thank you again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login Page Language Translation
You can use that HTML:
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=login&return='.urlencode(base64_encode(hikashop_currentUrl()))); ?>"></a>
That will direct the user to the login form of joomla and redirect him to the checkout after login.
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=login&return='.urlencode(base64_encode(hikashop_currentUrl()))); ?>"></a>
That will direct the user to the login form of joomla and redirect him to the checkout after login.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds