- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
..change fontsize in order template..?
14 years 3 months ago #55157
by Symbiot
..change fontsize in order template..? was created by Symbiot
hi
When I receive a new email from hikashop for an order completed I print it and use it when I pack the goods on the order..
How can I change the fontsize for the shipment address displayed in the email(template?).
Can I somehow increase the fontsize of the shipment address so I can cut the address from the printout and tape it to the package..
instead of handwriting it..
When I receive a new email from hikashop for an order completed I print it and use it when I pack the goods on the order..
How can I change the fontsize for the shipment address displayed in the email(template?).
Can I somehow increase the fontsize of the shipment address so I can cut the address from the printout and tape it to the package..
instead of handwriting it..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ..change fontsize in order template..?
Hi,
You can edit the hikashop admin notification email via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
There if you want to change the font-size of the addresses, you can edit the line:
<table width="100%" style="border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
Just increase the font-size attribute.
You can edit the hikashop admin notification email via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
There if you want to change the font-size of the addresses, you can edit the line:
<table width="100%" style="border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
Just increase the font-size attribute.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55275
by Symbiot
Replied by Symbiot on topic Re: ..change fontsize in order template..?
And if I am using the standard? is there some files I can edit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55358
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ..change fontsize in order template..?
In that case you can edit the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/email
But note that, unlike with the interface of the Business edition which creates overrides for your modifications, when you update HikaShop, you will loose your modifications, so make sure that you do backups.
But note that, unlike with the interface of the Business edition which creates overrides for your modifications, when you update HikaShop, you will loose your modifications, so make sure that you do backups.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds