- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Surcharge
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55243
by iceman3000
Paypal Surcharge was created by iceman3000
I notice the option in the paypal payment plugin that says percentage and Price. I assume that this is to add a surcharge for the payment method. I have entered 3% and when I go to checkout I can see the value next to the paypal option, however it does not seem to add that value(surcharge) to the price. Any help on this one would be great.
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55244
by iceman3000
Replied by iceman3000 on topic Re: Paypal Surcharge
UPDATE: When a different payment method is selected and then the paypal one is re-selected (as it is currently the default) the surcharge appears. So its sorta working but not really.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55245
by iceman3000
Replied by iceman3000 on topic Re: Paypal Surcharge
UPDATE 2: Apparently it is going to work every time now. I don't know why it wasnt but anyway. Sorry for the bother.
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55269
by Symbiot
Replied by Symbiot on topic Re: Paypal Surcharge
please tell me where, in hikashop, to add this percentage?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Surcharge
@Symbiot if you use the latest version of HikaShop, in each payment method's options (via the menu System->Payment methods) you can set these "percentage" and "price" options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds