- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 2
Re-order option on "Customer Order" page?
14 years 3 months ago #55391
by hkingman
Re-order option on "Customer Order" page? was created by hkingman
Hello Nicolas (and Hikashop crew)
Could I add an add-to-cart button next to each product on the "order / show.php" view? Our shop will sell mostly customized items, where an image is uploaded and some text added. So, it would be handy if customers could re-order items they have previously created, without having to re=upload the image and type the text again.
Thank you for the best Joomla cart!
-Henry
Could I add an add-to-cart button next to each product on the "order / show.php" view? Our shop will sell mostly customized items, where an image is uploaded and some text added. So, it would be handy if customers could re-order items they have previously created, without having to re=upload the image and type the text again.
Thank you for the best Joomla cart!
-Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Re-order option on "Customer Order" page?
Hi,
There is no option for that.
And you can't just copy paste the code of the normal add to cart buttons. That would require a bit of work to handle all the possibilities as the variants, the options and the custom fields need to be handled by these add to cart buttons on the order details page.
There is no option for that.
And you can't just copy paste the code of the normal add to cart buttons. That would require a bit of work to handle all the possibilities as the variants, the options and the custom fields need to be handled by these add to cart buttons on the order details page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55521
by hkingman
Replied by hkingman on topic Re: Re-order option on "Customer Order" page?
Hah, yes, I tried already just pasting in some parts from the add-to-cart form, and of course I could not make this work.
One for the "wish list", I guess.
For the time being, I will add a "call to re-order this item" note with the phone number.
Best wishes,
-Henry
One for the "wish list", I guess.
Best wishes,
-Henry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds