- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
How to put text on top of a category?
14 years 3 months ago #55457
by Maurice
How to put text on top of a category? was created by Maurice
Hi,
How can I display text at the top of a category?
I need an introduction text with some images, etc. below the categort title and above the products.
Thank you,
Maurice
How can I display text at the top of a category?
I need an introduction text with some images, etc. below the categort title and above the products.
Thank you,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to put text on top of a category?
Hi,
Enter your text/images/etc in the category's description.
Then, in the hikashop options of your menu, turn on the "show description" option.
Enter your text/images/etc in the category's description.
Then, in the hikashop options of your menu, turn on the "show description" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55619
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: How to put text on top of a category?
Hi,
Thank you. I got it working now when I click on the menu link of a cetrain category.
However, when I click the category image on the shop homepage, I only get to see the products in the category.
See www.niburu.nl scroll all the way down to the bottom and in the footer menu click the white dot on the right to open the webshop homepage.
This is a live website while the webshop is not live yet. So the link to the shop is just a little bit 'hidden'.
Maurice
Thank you. I got it working now when I click on the menu link of a cetrain category.
However, when I click the category image on the shop homepage, I only get to see the products in the category.
See www.niburu.nl scroll all the way down to the bottom and in the footer menu click the white dot on the right to open the webshop homepage.
This is a live website while the webshop is not live yet. So the link to the shop is just a little bit 'hidden'.
Maurice
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Maurice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55730
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to put text on top of a category?
Edit all your menus via the menu Display->Content menus and check that this "show description" option is on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds