- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
How to display VAT on the invoice only?
14 years 3 months ago #55459
by Maurice
How to display VAT on the invoice only? was created by Maurice
Hi,
I have Hikashop business ed. and it's configured to hide VAT during the whole checkout process.
On the invoice I do want to display the VAT whatsoever.
Just like it is in a physical shop, No vat at the pricetag, no vat at the POS, and when you look at the receipt, you see the vat.
Thank you,
Maurice
I have Hikashop business ed. and it's configured to hide VAT during the whole checkout process.
On the invoice I do want to display the VAT whatsoever.
Just like it is in a physical shop, No vat at the pricetag, no vat at the POS, and when you look at the receipt, you see the vat.
Thank you,
Maurice
The following user(s) said Thank You: PubSite
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55539
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to display VAT on the invoice only?
Hi,
Do you have the latest version ?
Do you have your VAT rule(s) configured in HikaShop ?
Could you give a link to your shop ?
Do you have the latest version ?
Do you have your VAT rule(s) configured in HikaShop ?
Could you give a link to your shop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55590
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: How to display VAT on the invoice only?
Hi Nicolas,
Oooohw, my fault, I did have the tax configured but not enabled. How stupid of me.
It works fine now. Thank you for pointing me into the right direction.
Maurice
Oooohw, my fault, I did have the tax configured but not enabled. How stupid of me.
It works fine now. Thank you for pointing me into the right direction.
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds