- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Can you show categories on the product description
14 years 3 months ago #55468
by ians
Can you show categories on the product description was created by ians
Hi everyone,
I'm on the verge of buying the business version of Hika Shop, it seems to do everything I need - except this:
I can't seem to show the categories a product belongs to on the product description itself.
Here's my dilema - I'm running a resource library www.wslr.co.uk and items can be a book, cd, video, game etc.
I also have each product assigned to a category for age and subject - maths, english etc.
If a customer searches for a product - I can't get it to show if it's a book, cd, video or what age range or subject it supports. There is just a bare description - see this page
wslr.co.uk/index.php/wslr-shop/products-...giraffes-can-t-dance
there is no way a custoner can tell what age it supports.
Also from a search, I'd like to be able to let the customer see what media/age/subject each product is.
Any ideas or workarounds - the only thing i can think of at the moment is to put this info on the first line of every description.
Thanks for loooking and let me know if you have any ideas,
ian
I'm on the verge of buying the business version of Hika Shop, it seems to do everything I need - except this:
I can't seem to show the categories a product belongs to on the product description itself.
Here's my dilema - I'm running a resource library www.wslr.co.uk and items can be a book, cd, video, game etc.
I also have each product assigned to a category for age and subject - maths, english etc.
If a customer searches for a product - I can't get it to show if it's a book, cd, video or what age range or subject it supports. There is just a bare description - see this page
wslr.co.uk/index.php/wslr-shop/products-...giraffes-can-t-dance
there is no way a custoner can tell what age it supports.
Also from a search, I'd like to be able to let the customer see what media/age/subject each product is.
Any ideas or workarounds - the only thing i can think of at the moment is to put this info on the first line of every description.
Thanks for loooking and let me know if you have any ideas,
ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55552
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Re: Can you show categories on the product description
SOLVED
Well I took the plunge and bought the business edition and it does everything I need.
Fantastic search functionality by any number of categories.
Thanks very much
Ian
Well I took the plunge and bought the business edition and it does everything I need.
Fantastic search functionality by any number of categories.
Thanks very much
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds