- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Product Characteristics CSS
14 years 3 months ago #55571
by Pit Pony
Product Characteristics CSS was created by Pit Pony
Hi
When I select an option from a product characteristics drop down menu the css id gets an additional counter extension on the end which invalidates the
over ride css I have created, it also shows additional inline style which I have also amended in another view... eg
id="hikashop_main_image" becomes id="hikashop_main_image_3"
style="display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle" becomes style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"
Could you point me to the location of the product Characteristics view I need to edit
Thanks
When I select an option from a product characteristics drop down menu the css id gets an additional counter extension on the end which invalidates the
over ride css I have created, it also shows additional inline style which I have also amended in another view... eg
id="hikashop_main_image" becomes id="hikashop_main_image_3"
style="display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle" becomes style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"
Could you point me to the location of the product Characteristics view I need to edit
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55655
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Characteristics CSS
Hi,
That's normal.
You need to use the class element, not the id in your css.
so instead of
#hikashop_main_image{ ...}
have:
.hikashop_main_image{....}
For the inline CSS, you can change it in the "show" file of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views for the variants images.
That's normal.
You need to use the class element, not the id in your css.
so instead of
#hikashop_main_image{ ...}
have:
.hikashop_main_image{....}
For the inline CSS, you can change it in the "show" file of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views for the variants images.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pit Pony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds