- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Website crashing
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55689
by nikmackey
Website crashing was created by nikmackey
Hi
Due to an error deleting zones which I should have just unpublished I decided it would be quickest to uninstall and reinstall the Hikashop component. The deleted countries were returned and all seemd well until I tried to run the frontend of the web site which resulted in this error..
jos-Error: JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'hits' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `j25_redirect_links` (`old_url`,`new_url`,`referer`,`comment`,`hits`,`published`,`created_date`) VALUES (' cavespidertemp1.co.uk/index.php ', '' ,'', '',1,0, '2012-06-28 16:06:35')
Is there an obvious solution to this or do I need to start again? which would be rather boring.
I should add the admin is working fine.
This has been published on the Joomla forum as well
Take care
Crispin
Due to an error deleting zones which I should have just unpublished I decided it would be quickest to uninstall and reinstall the Hikashop component. The deleted countries were returned and all seemd well until I tried to run the frontend of the web site which resulted in this error..
jos-Error: JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'hits' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `j25_redirect_links` (`old_url`,`new_url`,`referer`,`comment`,`hits`,`published`,`created_date`) VALUES (' cavespidertemp1.co.uk/index.php ', '' ,'', '',1,0, '2012-06-28 16:06:35')
Is there an obvious solution to this or do I need to start again? which would be rather boring.
I should add the admin is working fine.
This has been published on the Joomla forum as well
Take care
Crispin
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by nikmackey.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Website crashing
That error is not related to HikaShop.
Turn off the debug mode of the joomla configuration and it won't display the error.
Turn off the debug mode of the joomla configuration and it won't display the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55701
by nikmackey
Replied by nikmackey on topic Re: Website crashing
Got it resolved, completely my fault and something silly and related to reinstalling Hikashop
Thanks for responding
Thanks for responding
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds