- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
how can I show the next item button?
14 years 3 months ago #55708
by lensky
how can I show the next item button? was created by lensky
Hi,
is the first time I configure hikashop, and I don't find how to show the next item button in my product page....
what should I do?
thanks
is the first time I configure hikashop, and I don't find how to show the next item button in my product page....
what should I do?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55769
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how can I show the next item button?
Hi,
You need to turn on the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option in the Display tab of the configuration.
You need to turn on the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55795
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Re: how can I show the next item button?
thank you!
I really didn't saw it!
: )
e
I really didn't saw it!
: )
e
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55819
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Re: how can I show the next item button?
thank you!
I really didn't saw it!
: )
e
I really didn't saw it!
: )
e
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds