- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Manual installation
14 years 3 months ago #55714
by vilo
Manual installation was created by vilo
Hi.
I am having problems with my server (according to my provider will be resolving these problems in a short time). But I need to install Hikashop and I can not install the component in normal or in the form ftp (as read in the forum) because it seems that I have memory problems on the server and as much as you want to install the application and decompressed from the tmp directory I lets do it and ends giving me error.
Is there a manual way to install Hikashop and then generate the tables?
Thank you very much from now.
I am having problems with my server (according to my provider will be resolving these problems in a short time). But I need to install Hikashop and I can not install the component in normal or in the form ftp (as read in the forum) because it seems that I have memory problems on the server and as much as you want to install the application and decompressed from the tmp directory I lets do it and ends giving me error.
Is there a manual way to install Hikashop and then generate the tables?
Thank you very much from now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manual installation
Hi,
If you do the "install via FTP", the zip is already extracted. So it's just copying the files and importing the tables in the database.
You can't install it manually. With the install via FTP, is should install on any hosting really.
If you do the "install via FTP", the zip is already extracted. So it's just copying the files and importing the tables in the database.
You can't install it manually. With the install via FTP, is should install on any hosting really.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds