- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Where to edit Product Listing php file
14 years 3 months ago #55874
by Sonictech
Where to edit Product Listing php file was created by Sonictech
I have my shop set to "Menu item type: " Product Listing" and it is showing under "Menu item type Hickashop>>Product Listing in the "Menu Manager" section.
I want to edit the php sections where it will structure what I need on this page but cannot determine which php file it is, can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Shawn :dry:
I want to edit the php sections where it will structure what I need on this page but cannot determine which php file it is, can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Shawn :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55913
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where to edit Product Listing php file
Could you be more precise on what you want to display ?
It will be in either the listing or the listing_div, or the listing_img_title files of the view "prodcut" that you can edit via Display->Views.
It will be in either the listing or the listing_div, or the listing_img_title files of the view "prodcut" that you can edit via Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56148
by Sonictech
Replied by Sonictech on topic Re: Where to edit Product Listing php file
I have figured out that issue but know I am having an issue with the "Read More" link not working or showing up. I am running Joomla 2.5.6, any idea?
Thanks,
Shawn
:dry:
Thanks,
Shawn
:dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where to edit Product Listing php file
Hi,
There is no "read more" link displayed by hikaShop by default:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/10626...n-not-available.html
There is no "read more" link displayed by hikaShop by default:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/10626...n-not-available.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds