- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Associated Modules Missing
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55902
by wonderwilson
Associated Modules Missing was created by wonderwilson
Hi Nicolas,
I'm having a bit of a problem adding a category menu item - when I'm adding I get the following message:
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by
The associated menu is missing and the instruction on how to do so automatically is cut short - any idea?
Thanks
Darren
I'm having a bit of a problem adding a category menu item - when I'm adding I get the following message:
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by
The associated menu is missing and the instruction on how to do so automatically is cut short - any idea?
Thanks
Darren
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by wonderwilson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Associated Modules Missing
Hi,
Maybe that's because you're using a special back end template ?
If so, could you try to use the default template of Joomla of the back end and try again ?
Maybe that's because you're using a special back end template ?
If so, could you try to use the default template of Joomla of the back end and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55994
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Associated Modules Missing
No it's just the standard template - also, I've added loads of items already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #56002
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Associated Modules Missing
I'm creating a new Content Menu, at the bottom the associated module is missing (I get the message above). When I click on select it brings up a list of modules. If I've already created one, it just brings up the module options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Associated Modules Missing
You should try to create your menu via the menu manager of joomla as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
Normally, it will create the associated module automatically.
If not, you can manually enable a products listing module via the "associated modules" popup and that will work too.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
Normally, it will create the associated module automatically.
If not, you can manually enable a products listing module via the "associated modules" popup and that will work too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wonderwilson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds