- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Category Title Not Showing Wen Using Joomlas Menu
14 years 3 months ago #55991
by MyWorld
Category Title Not Showing Wen Using Joomlas Menu was created by MyWorld
When I use the "content module" to create a menu and I click on a category it shows the category name above the products. When I add a menu using Joomla's menu it shows the Joomla Title but I would also like it to show the product category.
For example, the menu is called "Products" when I click on a category it shows "Products" at the top but I would also like it to show the Category Title as well something like this:
"Products > Red Rose Balls"
Thanks!!
For example, the menu is called "Products" when I click on a category it shows "Products" at the top but I would also like it to show the Category Title as well something like this:
"Products > Red Rose Balls"
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #55998
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Category Title Not Showing Wen Using Joomlas Menu
Hello,
If you just want to create a menu that shows your products you'll have to :
- Go to "Administration->Menu Manager->menu items->new"
- Set the "Menu Item Type" to Products listing and name your menu Products for example
- SAVE one time
- Edit your Hikashop menu through the " HikaShop Options " link
Hope this will help you a little
If you just want to create a menu that shows your products you'll have to :
- Go to "Administration->Menu Manager->menu items->new"
- Set the "Menu Item Type" to Products listing and name your menu Products for example
- SAVE one time
- Edit your Hikashop menu through the " HikaShop Options " link
Hope this will help you a little
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56008
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Category Title Not Showing Wen Using Joomlas Menu
Hi there,
I already have a menu that I created as you've explained. What I want is the "Category Title" to show along with the menu title when I click on a category, as per my previous post.
Thanks!!
I already have a menu that I created as you've explained. What I want is the "Category Title" to show along with the menu title when I click on a category, as per my previous post.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category Title Not Showing Wen Using Joomlas Menu
Hi,
What you want is to display a breadcrumb at the top.
You can do that with the breadcrumb module of joomla via the joomla modules manager and it will display:
"Products > Red Rose Balls"
like you want.
What you want is to display a breadcrumb at the top.
You can do that with the breadcrumb module of joomla via the joomla modules manager and it will display:
"Products > Red Rose Balls"
like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds