Standard country showing
14 years 3 months ago #56026
by Boudewijn
Standard country showing was created by Boudewijn
In the adress form the standard country that is showing is France. As most of my customers come from Holland I would like to show Nederland as a standard.
How can I do this?
How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #56030
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Standard country showing
Hello,
I think that you'll just have to go in the menu "Display->Custom fields" to personalize your custom address_country field and set the "Default value" to Nederland.
I think that you'll just have to go in the menu "Display->Custom fields" to personalize your custom address_country field and set the "Default value" to Nederland.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56031
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: Standard country showing
Wouldn't have thought on this.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds