- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
How to put invoice in conformation e-mail
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #56034
by Maurice
How to put invoice in conformation e-mail was created by Maurice
Hi,
It's probably been asked before, however I can't find it in the forum.
If a customer places an order, how can I configure that the invoice is being sent with the confirmation email?
We have the business edtion, v1.5.8.
Thank you,
Maurice
It's probably been asked before, however I can't find it in the forum.
If a customer places an order, how can I configure that the invoice is being sent with the confirmation email?
We have the business edtion, v1.5.8.
Thank you,
Maurice
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Maurice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56067
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to put invoice in conformation e-mail
Hi,
That wasn't possible until recently.
2 weeks ago, we released that new plugin which does exactly that:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
That wasn't possible until recently.
2 weeks ago, we released that new plugin which does exactly that:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56077
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: How to put invoice in conformation e-mail
Hi Nicolas,
That is great news. I bought it right away and installed it. It works like a charm!
F A N T A S T I C
Thank you very much, you make life a lot easier!!!
Maurice
That is great news. I bought it right away and installed it. It works like a charm!
F A N T A S T I C
Thank you very much, you make life a lot easier!!!
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds