Skip to main content

The "gallery" thumbnails are not showing

More
14 years 3 months ago #56041 by tomhika
Hello, I have an issue that I can not seem to solve. I added several images to the product, but the thumbnails for the individual images do not show on the product view. I search all the controls, clear the cache on joomla and even turned off the browser and ran ccleaner to see if it help, but it didnt.

Enclosed are images to illustrate the issue. Thanks.



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56074 by nicolas
Please configure the order of each image properly:
first one: 0, second one: 1, third one: 2, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56202 by tomhika
Hello, thanks. I did that but it didnt help. I notice that it works just fine before I add characteristics. Once the characteristics are added the thumb nail do not work anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56261 by nicolas
Can you give a link to that page so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56341 by tomhika
The site is not open, but is just like the picture show you. If you like just tell me a time and Ill open it up for you so you can take a look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56425 by nicolas
I need to look at the javascript/html of the page with firebug. It's not possible to do that with screenshots so that doesn't help.

Please create an access for us and send it via our contact form with a link to this thread and we'll have a look at the problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56444 by tomhika
OK the site its open

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #56485 by nicolas
Your product has variants and each variant has one image.
So the system only display the images of the current variant selected.

If you want all the images to display, please remove the images from the variants of the product and the system will use the main product images with the thumbnails so that users can switch from one to the other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum