- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
Backend strange behaviour
14 years 3 months ago #56043
by Maurice
Backend strange behaviour was created by Maurice
Hi,
I installed hikashop op our testserver and in the backend I see this:
(please see attached image)
Why is this being displayed like this?
Please help.
Maurice
I installed hikashop op our testserver and in the backend I see this:
(please see attached image)
Why is this being displayed like this?
Please help.
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56075
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Backend strange behaviour
Hi,
That's probably because you are on joomla 1.5 with the mootools upgrade plugin not installed or not published.
That's probably because you are on joomla 1.5 with the mootools upgrade plugin not installed or not published.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56079
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Backend strange behaviour
Hi Nicolas,
That was it. Problem solved.
You have amazing knowledge.
Thank you!
Maurice
That was it. Problem solved.
You have amazing knowledge.
Thank you!
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds