Tableless design
14 years 3 months ago #56179
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Tableless design was created by gasoline
I'm currently setting up a website for a client and HikaShop looked great, have the Business version.
f
But I'm working now on order and checkout pages, but all is in tables. I hate that. Is there a way to switch tables off or do I have to use tables still in 2012??!!
f
But I'm working now on order and checkout pages, but all is in tables. I hate that. Is there a way to switch tables off or do I have to use tables still in 2012??!!
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tableless design
Tables are useful for the display of collection of data and are recommended in that case.
Like for the listing of orders or the listing of products of the cart/order.
Nevertheless, any view can be edited in HikaShop via the menu Display->Views.
For example, if you want to change the display of an order, you can edit the file "show" of the view "order".
Note that we are planning on working on improving the design of HikaShop interfaces before the end of the year, in order to implement the support of bootstrap which will be in Joomla 3.0. That will include the removal of all the places where tables shouldn't be used to be replaced with dl/dt/dd or divs
Like for the listing of orders or the listing of products of the cart/order.
Nevertheless, any view can be edited in HikaShop via the menu Display->Views.
For example, if you want to change the display of an order, you can edit the file "show" of the view "order".
Note that we are planning on working on improving the design of HikaShop interfaces before the end of the year, in order to implement the support of bootstrap which will be in Joomla 3.0. That will include the removal of all the places where tables shouldn't be used to be replaced with dl/dt/dd or divs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56249
by gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds