- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
Alter the look of the Cart Module
- Southcoaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #56194
by Southcoaster
Alter the look of the Cart Module was created by Southcoaster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #56200
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Alter the look of the Cart Module
Hello,
I think that you can do it if you :
- Edit the Front-end CSS ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display")
- Edit the Cart Module ("Hikashop->Display->Content modules->Cart Module")
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you can do it if you :
- Edit the Front-end CSS ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display")
- Edit the Cart Module ("Hikashop->Display->Content modules->Cart Module")
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Southcoaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #56259
by Southcoaster
Replied by Southcoaster on topic Re: Alter the look of the Cart Module
Hi Mohamed,
Now I have upgraded from Starter to Essential I have access to the CSS.
Many thanks.
Regards.
Now I have upgraded from Starter to Essential I have access to the CSS.
Many thanks.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds